Hands-on learning with both real components, breadboard, and testing equipment. Makes great connections for using the Nova Labs Electronics Toolbench.
1. Students are introduced to the basic electronics concepts using TinkerCAD Circuits' amazing electronics simulator. Build and experiment with electronic circuits in a visually accurate, functional simulator that is designed for easy use. No components to buy, no soldering. With TinkerCAD you can learn to work with a variety of components, breadboards, test instruments, sensors and there are even Arduinos and displays you can program (not covered in the basic class).
2. Get hands on practice by building with real components.
* This is an adult class, but beginners of all ages are welcome.
You'll need to sign up for a free account at Tinkercad before class.
• TinkerCAD is a web based simulator, you do not have to download anything. You do have to make an account with login. After you are logged in the circuits is below the 3D CAD.
• Register for an account: Go to web page www.tinkercad.com
Virtual Classroom Access - Zoom link will be visible to registrants upon sign-up under the 'location' info.
***The instructor has selected that all proceeds for this class will be donated to Nova Labs.
Nova Labs previously announced this event on Meetup.com.
© 2020 Nova Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Nova Labs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 45-3796580. Contributions are tax-deductible.