Member and Event Portal
Learn how to make your own projects using Nova Labs 3d printers. Class includes instruction on basic use of the printers.
- Sign off: FDM 3d printers
- Tools Covered: Prusa Mini, Nova I3 and Nova 300 3D printers. It does NOT cover the SLA machines.
- Software: PrusaSlicer (https://www.prusa3d.com/prusaslicer/)
- Class covers the use of PLA, PETG or TPU plastic filaments.
- Prerequisite: Nova Labs GO New Member Orientation*
This class required for everyone, regardless of experience level prior to using our Nova Labs printers! We use the proceeds of the class to purchase basic filament and help maintain the machines.
This in-person class is currently limited to Current Nova Labs members only.
To get a head start, please download and install PrusaSlicer:
Our latest configuration is in this folder - grab the latest date if you want to slice on your local machine:
*You may take this class before taking GO but you will not receive the sign off and may not use the tools covered except when supervised by a certified adult or key member. You have 30 days to take GO or the sign off is forfeited.
Note that unsupervised printer use is limited to Key and Associate members only. This is simply because 3d prints take significant time.
© 2020 Nova Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Nova Labs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 45-3796580. Contributions are tax-deductible.