With this class you will gain the skills to create custom T-shirt designs, window clings, or go big with vinyl to decorate your car or walls!
What you'll learn:
• How to turn an image into a format the vinyl cutter can read
• How to load the file into VinylMaster Cut for cutting
• How to set up and get the vinyl machine ready to cut
• How to cut, remove and tweak your piece
• How to use the Heat Press to apply heat transfer vinyl to fabrics
• Tips and tricks for applying vinyl!
Each student will go home with a sweet Doggie T-shirt! Please contact instructor immediately after signing up to determine size of T-shirt needed.
You must arrive within 15 minutes of the class start time or you may be turned away without a refund since you may have missed too much of the safety material.
** Important: You must register and pay for the event on the Nova Labs event site at https://https://portal.nova-labs.org/events-by-workspace Space is limited. **
Age requirement: 16+
Sign off: Vinyl Cutter and Heat Press Sign
Safety Dress Code: N/A
Instructor: Paul J Chase
Nova Labs previously announced this event on Meetup.com.
© 2020 Nova Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Nova Labs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 45-3796580. Contributions are tax-deductible.